EDMONTON, AB – December 2, 2016 – In the evening hours of December 8, 2016, investigative work will take place on Whitemud Drive under the 66 St./75 St. Bridge. The work will include examination of the existing storm sewer. Lane closures will occur during non-peak/night hours (9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.). This work will be completed by 6:00 a.m. December 9, 2016.
Work will begin on the east and west-bound inside lanes. Once complete, work will move to the east and west-bound outside lanes.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Single lane closures will be in effect. First on the inside lanes and then on the outside lanes of Whitemud Drive at the 66St./75 St. bridge.
- Traffic disruptions along Whitemud Drive will be minimal.
- There will be no impact to pedestrians or cyclists.
- Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
- TransEd is required to complete construction activities within the requirements of the City of Edmonton Noise Bylaw*. TransEd completes roadwork overnight to avoid major daytime traffic disruptions. TransEd has a permit in place that allows for this work to take place.
*City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600, https://www.edmonton.ca/documents/Bylaws/C14600.pdf
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.
Please refer to the map below for more information.