September 3, 2020 – Starting on or about September 11, 2020, EPCOR will be installing the signal poles and streetlights on the retaining wall along Connors Road. This work will occur overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for one night. The southbound curb lane will be closed while this work is completed. Flaggers will be on site to assist traffic.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on Connors Road.
- The southbound curb lane will be closed
- Flaggers will be on hand to assist traffic.
- There will be noise associated with this work – mainly the noise from the use of an impact gun to tighten bolts.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/updates/. We encourage you to sign up for our e-newsletter on our website www.transedlrt.ca