September 22, 2020 – On or about September 30, 2020, TransEd will be shifting traffic at the intersection of 38 Avenue and 66 Street in order to assist with road works, track works, and landscaping.
This work will primarily occur during the day (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.) however, some of this work will need to be accomplished at night. Work that generally creates the most noise and vibrations will be completed during daytime hours. This work is expected to last seven weeks.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- One southbound lane in the intersection of 38 Avenue and 66 Street will be closed.
- One northbound lane in the intersection of 38 Avenue and 66 Street will be closed.
- One eastbound lane in the intersection of 38 Avenue and 66 Street will be closed.
- One westbound lane in the intersection of 38 Avenue and 66 Street will be closed.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and will obtain an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.