Re-Opening of 95 Avenue
EDMONTON, AB – November 20, 2019 – Starting on or around December 1, 2019, 95 Avenue between 85 Street and Connors Road will be re-opening to traffic and pedestrians. Construction works such as concrete pouring and installation of rail bed will continue along the track bed in the middle of the road on 95 Ave.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Traffic will restored to one Eastbound lane and one Westbound lane.
- Permanent traffic signals at 85 Street, 87 Street, and 92 Street intersections will not be installed until early 2020. In the meantime, North/South traffic will be controlled with stop signs and East/West traffic will be free flow.
- Connors Road and 92 Street intersection will be maintained with the present temporary signal infrastructure.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the north and south side of 95 Avenue.
- Pedestrian crosswalks will be maintained at 85 Street, 87 Street, and 92 Street.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/advisories/. We encourage you to sign up for our e-newsletter on our website www.transedlrt.ca
For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.