June 30, 2020 – On or about July 23, 2020, TransEd will be transporting and installing rail at the intersection of 95 Avenue and 92 Street. To accommodate this work, northbound and southbound traffic will be maintained on 92 Street, however, traffic will not be permitted to cross 95 Avenue. This closure will be in effect overnight between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. and traffic will move freely during the day. This work is expected to last approximately three nights.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Traffic will be maintained with one northbound lane and one southbound lane.
- No through northbound or southbound access will be permitted across 95 Avenue.
- Only right hand westbound and eastbound turns onto 95 Avenue will be permitted
- There will be noise and flashing lights while this work is completed.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and will obtain an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.