May 13, 2020 – On or about May 21, 2020 TransEd will be transporting and installing rail at the intersection of 90 Avenue and 83/85 Street. To accommodate this work, 90 Avenue will be closed to through traffic overnight between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. This work is expected to last approximately two weeks.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
On 85 Street, north of 90 Avenue:
- One northbound through lane will be open.
- One southbound through lane will be open.
- One southbound dedicated right turn lane will be open.
- One dedicated left turn lane will be closed.
On Connors Road, west of 83/85 Street:
- One eastbound dedicated left turn lane will be open.
- One eastbound dedicated right turn lane will be open.
- Two eastbound dedicated through lanes will be closed.
On 90 Avenue, east of 83/85 Street:
- Road closure will be in place and no through traffic will be permitted
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: http://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.