May 28, 2020 – On or about June 10, 2020 TransEd will be transporting and installing rail at the intersection of 76 Avenue and 83 Street. To accommodate this work, 76 Avenue will be closed to through traffic overnight between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. This work is expected to last four nights.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Westbound traffic will need to turn right onto 83 Street northbound.
- Eastbound traffic will need to turn right onto 83 Street southbound.
- There will be noise and flashing lights while this work is completed.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout this work.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.