June 17, 2020 – On or about June 25, 2020 EPCOR will be working overnight near 28 Avenue and 66 Street to expose underground utilities and for directional drilling and to install streetlight bases. This work is expected to last for two nights and occur overnight between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There will be hydrovac noise and flashing lights while this work is completed.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
Thursday, June 25
- Crews will be directional drilling under the tracks on the southeast side of the commercial access on the south side of 28 Avenue.
Friday, June 26
- Crews will be installing streetlight bases and performing utility work across the commercial access on the north side of 28 Avenue.
- There will be hydrovacing and flashing lights while this work is completed.
- Flaggers will be on hand to assist traffic.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and will obtain an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.