April 28, 2021 – Starting on or about May 05, 2021, crews will be continuing road construction on 66 Street between the Whitemud Overpass and 41 Avenue. Work includes reconstructing the vehicular entrances to the businesses (refer to map below) on 66 Street. During this time, business entrances along the west side of 66 Street will be closed interchangeably for three weeks of day and night work.
Traffic will be maintained with two southbound through lanes and two northbound through lanes on 66 Street. There might be some noise associated with this work, crews will endeavor to perform the noisiest works at times that will not be disrupting to the businesses.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
• Business accesses along southbound of 66 Street will be closed interchangeably for three weeks of day and night work.
• Traffic will be maintained with two southbound through lanes and two northbound through lanes on 66 Street.
• Directional signage will be put up.
• There might be noise associated with this work including jackhammering
• Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.