May 13, 2020 – Starting on or about May 26, 2020, EPCOR will begin installing bases for the signal poles on the west side of McIntyre Road and 75 Street. This work will occur overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for one week.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on McIntyre Road and 75 Street.
- One southbound lane on 75 Street will be closed.
- Flaggers will be on hand to assist traffic.
- There will be noise associated with this work – mainly the noise from the use of an impact gun to tighten bolts.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.