Update – This intersection will be fully open on November 21 and 22, followed by night closures November 22-25, a full closure on the weekend of November 27 and 28, and tentative night closures on November 29 and 30.
November 10, 2021 – Starting on November 14, 2021, crews will be performing rail works on 85 Street and 95 Avenue.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following ways:
• 95 Avenue, west of 85 Street: The eastbound through and left-turn traffic movement across 85 Street will be closed, motorists will be permitted to turn right onto southbound 85 Street.
• 95 Avenue, east of 85 Street: The westbound left-turn traffic movement across 85 Street will be closed.
• 85 Street, just north of 95 Avenue: Southbound traffic across 95 Avenue will be closed. Motorists will be permitted to turn right onto westbound 95 Avenue and turn left onto eastbound 95 Avenue.
• 85 Street, from 93 Avenue to 95 Avenue: One northbound through lane on 85 Street will be closed between 93 Avenue and 95 Avenue.
This work will occur at the following times:
• Nighttime closures (9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) from Sunday, November 14 to Friday, November 19.
• All-day closure (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) from Friday, November 19 to Monday, November 22.
There is noise associated with this work, including the occasional banging of hammers and steel and the humming of equipment from the crane and or light plant.
During this time, please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.