November 25, 2020 – Starting on or about December 3, 2020, crews will be pouring concrete for the west ramps of the Strathearn Stop overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on 95 Avenue between 87 Street and 89 Street. To accommodate this work, the eastbound lane of 95 Avenue between 91 Street and 87 Street will be closed Thursday evening. On Friday evening, the eastbound lane of 95 Avenue between 91 Street and 85 Street will be closed. This work is expected to last two nights.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue between 89 Street and 87 Street.
- Eastbound lane on 95 Ave from 91 Street to 87 Street will be closed Thursday night.
- Eastbound lane on 95 Ave from 91 Street to 85 Street will be closed Friday night.
- There will be noise associated with this work, mainly backup beepers from the concrete trucks.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates. Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.