October 5, 2020 – Starting on or about October 13, 2020, crews will begin completing final concrete works on the medians along 95 Avenue between 85 Street and Connors Road. This overnight work will occur from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and is expected to last for two weeks. To accommodate this work, the westbound lane between 85 Street and Connors Road will be closed overnight for the first week and the eastbound lane will be closed for the second.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue between 85 Street and Connors Road.
- Westbound lane on 95 Ave from 85 Street to Connors Road will be closed overnight October 13-19.
- Eastbound lane on 95 Ave from Connors Road to 85 Street will be closed overnight October 20-27.
- There will be noise associated with this work such as that from a concrete truck and gravel compaction.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
We encourage you to sign up for our e-newsletter on our website www.transedlrt.ca