UPDATE – April 3, 2020 – This works has been postponed until further notice.
March 31, 2020 – Starting from April 6 through April 18, crews will be installing OCS poles (Overhead Catenary System) overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on 95 Avenue.
Crews will be starting at the west end of 95 Avenue from Connors Road to 92 Street and working their way east.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue between Connors Road and 92 Street (April 6&7)
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue between 92 Street and 87 Street (April 8&9,14 – 17)
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue between 87 Street and 85 Street (April 18)
- Westbound lane on 95 Ave will be closed intermittently to accommodate the installations.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured to Strathearn Drive
- There will be noise associated with this work
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.