EDMONTON, AB – December 20, 2017 – Starting on or about January 8, 2018, 83 Street will experience some traffic delays as the lanes will be shifting to accommodate TransEd construction. Two lanes in each direction will remain open at all times.
The service road on the east side of 83 Street will also be removed. There will be no access into the alley before the TD Bank.
One sidewalk will be open at all times.
This work will tentatively last until the end of Spring 2018.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- 83 Street will have two lanes open in each direction at all times.
- The service road on 83 Street will be removed.
- Access to 84 Avenue and 86 Avenue will be blocked.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. We appreciate your patience as we build the Valley Line LRT.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.