EDMONTON, AB – July 25, 2017 – Starting on or around July 31, motorists traveling southbound on 75 Street near Wagner Road will be directed to shift lanes to a newly paved area. Motorists will also be unable to access Davies Road from Wagner Road as it will be closed. This work will be on-going until the end of the 2017 construction season.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Southbound traffic on 75 Street will shift lanes to a new paved area.
- Motorists will be unable to access Davies Road from Wagner Road.
- Motorists will be able to access Davies Road via 86 Street.
- Bus stops in this area will be relocated. Please check takeets.ca, and click on “Detours and Closures” for updates.
- To avoid any potential delays, motorists can use 99 Street or 50 Street as alternate routes.
There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations, and has the potential to obtain an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Please refer to the attached maps for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.