May 29, 2020 – Starting on or about June 11, 2020, EPCOR will begin installing the signal poles and davit arms (the arms from which the signal lights will hang) 66 Street from Whitemud Drive to 41 Avenue. This work will occur overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for two nights. Flaggers will be on site to assist traffic.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 66 Street from Whitemud Drive to 41 Avenue.
- On June 11, the southbound curb lane of 66 Street will be closed from Whitemud Drive to 41 Avenue..
- On June 12, there will be alternating lane closures in the intersection of 66 Street and 41 Avenue as the work is completed.
- Flaggers will be on hand to assist traffic.
- There will be noise associated with this work – mainly the noise from the use of an impact gun to tighten bolts.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit https://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website https://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.