EDMONTON, AB – December 11, 2017 – Starting on or about December 13, lanes along 66 Street between 31 Avenue and 28 Avenue will be shifted as Valley Line LRT prepares for upcoming construction activities in the area.
The suggested speed limit in this area will be 40 km/h during this reconfiguration.
Access to 31 Avenue from 66 Street will be maintained throughout construction.
The number of lanes on 66 Street will not change during this shift in traffic.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Lanes along 66 Street between 31 Avenue and 28 Avenue will be shifted to prepare for pipeline construction in the area.
- Suggested speed limit along 66 Street between 31 Avenue and 28 Avenue will be 40 km/h.
- Access to the Mill Woods Presbyterian Church off 66 will be temporarily closed.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- To access the Mill Woods Presbyterian Church, motorists can use the entrance off 31 Avenue.
During this time please watch for and observe all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: http://transedlrt.ca/advisories/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.