January 26, 2021 – Starting on or about January 27, 2021, crews will be performing concrete work for track slab replacements and installation of a new pedestrian crossing in the dedicated northbound right-hand turning lane at 66 Street and 38 Avenue. To accommodate this work, one northbound dedicated right lane will be closed. This work is expected to last approximately 4 weeks. There will be overnight work during this time.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
• One northbound dedicated right lane on 66 Street and 38 Avenue will be closed.
• Northbound right lanes at 66 Street and 38 Avenue will be permitted with limited turning radius
• Traffic will be maintained with two southbound lanes, two northbound lanes, and one northbound dedicated left lane.
• There will be noise associated with this work from concrete chipping, hoarding maintaining heaters, and setting up. Crews will endeavor to perform noisier works during the daytime.
• Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.