May 23, 2023 – UPDATE.
• The eastbound left lane closure has ended. All three eastbound lanes are now open.
• The westbound left lane has reopened. The westbound right lane will be closed to accommodate boulevard hydroseeding on May 23rd or 24th beginning at 9:00am until 3:30pm.
May 3, 2023 – On or about May 10th, 2023, for about two weeks, TransEd will be completing minor work on the center concrete median of Whitemud Drive and the concrete under the 66/75Street Overpass. One of the three westbound lanes, and one of the three eastbound lanes, will be closed. Whitemud Drive speed limit will be reduced to 60km/hr during this time.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
• One of the three westbound lanes will be closed
• One of the three eastbound lanes will be closed
• Speed will be reduced from 80km/hr to 60km/hr.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. We appreciate your patience as we build the Valley Line LRT.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/updates/ or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.