EDMONTON, AB – March 23, 2017 – As a part of the Valley Line LRT project, the dismantling and removal of the Harbin Gate will begin mid-to-late April 2017. Due the transportation logistics and the overall height of the gate, the structure will be removed in three pieces. After the removal, all three sections will be safely transported to and securely stored in a City of Edmonton yard. TransEd ensures members of the community that great care will be taken in the dismantling and transportation process.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
For the most current information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/advisories/.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Full Closure of 102 Avenue between 97 Street and 96 Street for approximately 4-5 days, and will affect both motorists and pedestrians during this time.
- Work will take place from 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Saturday, and from 9:00am to 6:00pm on Sundays. When work is required outside of these hours, a noise exemption permit will be obtained before that work starts.
- There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600
- Please observe all construction signage and the directions of area personnel
Suggested Alternative Routes:
- Motorists can take Jasper Avenue, 102A Avenue, or 104 Avenue
- Pedestrians can take Jasper Avenue or 102A Avenue
Please refer to the map below for details. For more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone