UPDATE: August 11, 2020 – The concrete pour has been canceled for this location, however the steel installation will proceed.
August 7, 2020 – Starting on or about August 14, 2020, crews will be pouring concrete and installing structural support columns for the Strathearn Stop overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on 95 Avenue between 87 Street and 89 Street. To accommodate this work, the westbound lane of 95 Avenue between 85 Street and 87 Street will be closed and traffic will be detoured to Strathearn Drive. This work is expected to last two nights.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue and 87 Street.
- Westbound lane on 95 Ave from 85 Street and 87 Street will be closed.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured to Strathearn Drive
- There will be noise associated with this work, mainly backup beepers from the concrete trucks and the hum of the engine from the crane used to install the columns.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.