September 8, 2020 – Starting September 15, 2020, crews will be installing OCS poles (Overhead Catenary System) and pouring concrete overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on 95 Avenue.
Crews will be starting at the east end of 95 Avenue from 85 Street to 87 Street and working their way west.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Eastbound closure for overnight work on 95 Avenue between 85 Street and 87 Street (September 15)
- Westbound closure for overnight work on 95 Avenue between 87 Street and 92 Street (September 16)
- Eastbound closure for overnight work on 95 Avenue between 87 Street and 92 Street (September 17)
- Eastbound closure for overnight work on 95 Avenue between 92 Street and Connors Road (September 18)
- There will be noise associated with this work
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.