April 30, 2020 – Starting on or about May 8, 2020, crews will be pouring concrete to construct trackform overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on 95 Avenue at 87 Street. To accommodate this work, the westbound lane of 95 Avenue between 85 Street and 87 Street will be closed and traffic will be detoured to Strathearn Drive. This work is expected to last three nights.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Overnight work on 95 Avenue and 87 Street.
- Westbound lane on 95 Ave from 85 Street and 87 Street will be closed.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured to Strathearn Drive
- There will be noise associated with this work, mainly backup beepers from the concrete trucks.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
During this time please watch for, and follow, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses.
For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit http://transedlrt.ca/updates.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.