EDMONTON, AB – July 26, 2017 – Starting on or around July 31, minor lane closures will affect 75 Street traffic between Whitemud Drive and Wagner Road. One lane will be closed in each direction. Please follow all construction and detour signs in the area. Most of this work will happen during night hours to minimize traffic disruptions.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- One lane in each direction on 75 Street will be closed from Whitemud Drive to Wagner Road.
- The designated left turning lanes will be closed, but left turns are still allowed.
- Night work will be happening in this area to minimize traffic disruptions during peak hours.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- To avoid any potential delays, motorists can use 91 Street, and 50 Street as alternate routes.
There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations, and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. (City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600).
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. We appreciate your patience as we build the Valley Line LRT.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.
Click photo to enlarge