UPDATE – March 9, 2017 – Work will commence the week of March 13, 2017 and is expected to last 3-4 weeks.
UPDATE – February 10, 2017 – Work will commence in March, 2017.
EDMONTON, AB – January 16, 2017 – Starting on or about the week of January 23, 2017, and again on or about the week of February 6, 2017, crews will be working on the east side of 66 Street, between 31 and 34 Avenues. Work is expected to last about eight weeks.
Work taking place includes:
- Hydrovac investigation and mobilization of resources to prepare for the installation of noise attenuation walls. This work is expected to take about two to three days.
- Piling and noise attenuation wall panels will be installed. This work is expected to take about seven-and-a-half weeks.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Temporary and intermittent closure of sidewalks on the east side of 66 Street.
- Pedestrians will be detoured to a temporary asphalt sidewalk on the west side of 66 Street.
- Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
For more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone/text to 780-224-0964.
Please refer to the map below for more information.