Traffic Disruption – Whitemud Drive and 66 St./75 St. Bridge
EDMONTON, AB – November 1, 2016 – Construction has begun on the 13.1 kilometre southeast leg of the Valley Line LRT.
Starting on November 8, 2016, investigative work will take place on Whitemud Drive, under the 66 St./75 St. Bridge. The work will include examination of the existing storm manhole, as well as surveying and identifying locations of future bridge supports under the 66 St./75 St. bridge. This work will take place during off-peak periods, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Work will begin on the east-bound inside lane, and when that work is completed, work will move to the west-bound inside lane. This work will be completed by November 10, 2016.
Works will take place in the following areas:
- The inside lanes in both east-bound and west-bound directions on Whitemud Drive at the 66 St./75 St. bridge.
- Lanes will be closed under the bridge, and the closure will extend for approximately 10m beyond the bridge on either side.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Single lane closures will be in effect on the inside lanes of Whitemud Drive at the 66St./75 St. bridge.
- Traffic disruptions along Whitemud Drive will be minimal.
- There will be no impact to pedestrians or cyclists.
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.
Please refer to the map below for more information.