Traffic Disruption: Wagner Rd between 75 St and 80 St
EDMONTON, AB – December 7, 2016 –Starting on December 14, 2016, there will be a narrowing of Wagner Road. The purpose of this narrowing is to allow for work on pier construction for the Elevated Guideway, and will be in effect from December 14, 2016 until April 2017.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- The west bound lane of Wagner Road between 75 Street and 80 Street will be narrowed. Two-way traffic will be maintained while the curbside portion of the westbound lane is protected as a pedestrian pathway.
- The pedestrian pathway will be on the north side of Wagner Road between Davies Road and 80 Street. This walkway will be a minimum of 1.5m in width, and will be protected by jersey barriers on either side. Please refer to the attached map.
- Parking restrictions will be in effect on the north side of Wagner Road, between 75 Street and 80 Street on December 14-15, and again in January until April 2017. Please observe all parking restriction signage in the area.
- ETS Bus Stop #2163 (Wagner Road and Davies Road) will be closed. Alternatively, transit patrons can use ETS Bus Stop #2353 (Wagner Road and 75 Street).
- Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.