Traffic Disruption: 75 St
EDMONTON, AB – November 16, 2016 – Starting on November 22, 2016, there will be minor lane closures on 75 Street. The purpose of these lane closures is to allow for water line work, in preparation for the construction of the Elevated Guideway. Lane closures will occur during two weekday off-peak periods (9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) sometime between November 22 and November 25, 2016. This work will be completed on November 25, 2016.
Work will take place in the following areas:
- 75 Street north of 51 Avenue
- 75 Street south of Wagner Road
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Closures of the outside through lane and right turn lane southbound on 75 Street, north of 51 Avenue.
- Closure of the outside through lane southbound on 75 Street, south of Wagner Road.
- Closure of the inside through lane southbound on 75 Street, south of Wagner Road.
- Only one of the lane closures will occur at any given time. Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
Please refer to the maps below for more information.
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.