Traffic Disruption: 75 St south of Wagner Rd – EXTENDED
EDMONTON, AB – November 25, 2016 – Since November 22, 2016, there have been minor lane closures on 75 Street. The purpose of these lane closures is to allow for hydrovac excavation work, in preparation for the construction of the Elevated Guideway. Lane closures will continue to occur during weekday off-peak periods (9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.), concluding sometime on or before November 29, 2016.
Work will take place in the following areas:
- 75 Street south of Wagner Road
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- Closures of the outside through lane and right turn lane southbound on 75 Street.
- Closure of the outside through lane southbound on 75 Street, south of Wagner Road.
- Closure of the inside through lane southbound on 75 Street, south of Wagner Road.
- Only one of the lane closures will occur at any given time. Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
For more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.