102 Avenue – Lane Closure
EDMONTON, AB – January 23, 2017 – Starting on or about the week of February 13, 2017, three of four existing eastbound lanes on 102 Avenue, from 97 Street to 95 Street will be closed for preliminary removal work on the Harbin Gate. Work is expected to last about two to four weeks.
Currently, 102 Avenue is reduced to one lane from 97 Street to 96 Street.
Impacts to motorists and pedestrians:
- People nearby may experience vibration and noise from the site.
- Vibration cannot exceed certain limits as set out in the Project Agreement.
- TransEd cannot damage buildings, structures or utilities by vibration or other means.
- Work will take place from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sundays, in accordance with City of Edmonton Noise Bylaw C14600.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane east-bound.
- Motorists are advised to consider alternate routes or build in extra commuter time to accommodate traffic delays.
- Suggested alternate west-east routes: 103 A Avenue, 102 A Avenue, Jasper Avenue.
- Pedestrians are advised to watch for any detours and asked to observe all signs and the instructions of work crews.
For more information, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text to 780-224-0964.
Please refer to the map below for more information.