Temporary Closure of 75 Street Between Wagner Road and McIntyre Road
EDMONTON, AB – January 9, 2019 – Starting on or about February 1, 2019, 75 Street between Wagner Road and McIntyre Road will be temporarily closed to accommodate the installation of a concrete girder over 75 Street.
The closure will occur during off-peak hours (9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.) on the nights of February 1st and 2nd. During this time, southbound traffic on 75 Street will be redirected via Wagner Road and northbound traffic will be rerouted via McIntyre Road.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- During off-peak hours (9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.) on the nights of February 1 and 2, 75 Street will be temporarily closed.
- Southbound traffic on 75 Street will be redirected west via Wagner Road and northbound traffic will be rerouted west along McIntyre Road.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates
- Motorists travelling south on 75 Street will be rerouted via Wagner Road to 86 Street.
- Motorists travelling north on 75 Street will be rerouted via McIntyre Road to 86 Street.
- To avoid any delays, motorists can use 50 Street, 86 Street or 91 Street.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: http://transedlrt.ca/advisories/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.