Major Lane Closure, 85 Street
THIRD UPDATE: This work will begin on January 7, 2019.
SECOND UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances this work has been postponed. This access will reopen immediately. We will post another update when we expect the work to continue.
FIRST UPDATE: This work is scheduled to begin Monday, December 17, 2018.
Edmonton, AB – December 10, 2018 – Starting on or around December 14, 2018, there will be no access to the Bonnie Doon traffic circle from 85 Street. The east side of 85 Street will be entirely closed and the west side will have one lane open in each direction up to the entrance into Sir William Place only. This closure is to accommodate drainage work in the area.This closure will last for approximately five days.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Motorists will be unable to access the traffic circle via 85 Street, from south of the traffic circle.
- The west side of 85 Street will have one lane in each direction only.
- Residents of Sir William Place will still be able to access the parkade.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. We appreciate your patience as we build the Valley Line LRT.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.