Lane Reduction on Wagner Road west of 75 Street
EDMONTON, AB – Jult 5, 2018 – Starting on or about July 11, 2018, Wagner Road between 75 Street and Wagner Park will be reduced to one lane in each direction to accommodate construction for the Valley Line LRT. This work is expected to be completed by fall of 2018.
Please note that large vehicles will need to adjust for a narrower turning radius when accessing Wagner Road from 75 Street northbound and southbound.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Wagner Road between 75 Street and Wagner Park will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Entry to this area will become narrower during this time, affecting large vehicle access.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout construction.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates.
- Motorists can access Wagner Road from 86 Street to avoid any potential congestion in the area.
During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as construction on the Valley Line LRT progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: http://transedlrt.ca/advisories/.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 780-224-0964.