Jasper Avenue – Evening Closures
EDMONTON, AB – August 2, 2017 – Starting on or around August 11, motorists can expect Jasper Avenue to be partially closed about 150 meters before the 95 Street intersection and about 50 meters after the intersection during night hours. This closure will be for one night only. Local traffic will still have access.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Partial closure of Jasper Avenue around the 95 Street intersection.
- Closure will only be for one night.
- Local traffic access will be maintained.
- Please visit https://www.edmonton.ca/ets/general-service-alerts.aspx for all ETS changes and updates
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
- To avoid any potential delays, motorists can use 102A Avenue as an alternate route.
There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations, and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. (City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600).
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. We appreciate your patience as we build the Valley Line LRT.
Please refer to the attached map for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca/advisories or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.