Jasper Avenue and 95 Street – Lane Closure
EDMONTON, AB – February 14, 2017 – Between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. today the outside west bound lane on Jasper Avenue and 95 Street will be closed for three hours. Crews will be conducting hydrovac work to determine any conflict with the future tunnel canopy tube with an existing waterline.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- The lane closure consists of a 50 meter area and begins just east of 95 Street and extends 50m west of 95 Street.
- West bound traffic will be down to a single lane in this area for a three hour period.
- The sidewalk will be closed on the north side of Jasper Avenue between 95A and 95 St.
- In the west bound lane, turn right at the Jasper Avenue and 95 Street intersection. Continue north to 102A Avenue and turn left. Drive to 97 Street and turn left. Continue south to Jasper Avenue and turn right.
- Pedestrians use the sidewalk on the south side of Jasper Avenue.
*City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600, https://www.edmonton.ca/documents/Bylaws/C14600.pdf
For more information, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 780-224-0964.