Bonnie Doon Traffic Circle – Lane Closures
EDMONTON, AB – April 7, 2017 – Starting the week of April 12th, motorists approaching and travelling through the Bonnie Doon Traffic Circle from 83 Street, 85 Street, Connors Road, and 90 Avenue can expect single lane closures. While work is being completed, the Traffic Circle and connecting roads will be reduced to one lane. Any delays will be during off-peak and evening hours from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. The lanes will be closed for approximately one night for work crews to conduct surveys necessary for future LRT construction.
We ask for your understanding and patience as construction progresses. For the most current, up-to-date information in your area, please visit: http://transedlrt.ca/advisories/.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Bonnie Doon Traffic Circle 1 of 2 lanes will be closed to motorists.
- 90 Avenue westbound traffic reduced to one lane at entrance to Traffic Circle.
- 85 Street northbound traffic reduced to one lane at entrance to Traffic Circle.
- 83 Street northbound and southbound traffic will be reduced to one lane at entrance and exit of Traffic Circle.
- Connors Road southbound traffic will be reduced to one lane at entrance to Traffic Circle.
- 85 Street southbound traffic will be reduced to one lane at entrance to Traffic Circle.
- Motorists should expect delays at this intersection during the 2017 Summer season as construction progresses.
- To avoid any potential delays, motorists can take 99 Street, 82 Avenue, 75 Street, and 98 Avenue as alternate routes.
There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations, and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Vehicle and pedestrian traffic impactions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel. Please refer to the map below for more details. For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.