75 Street from Wagner Rd to McIntyre Rd – UPDATE
Update: March 23, 2017 – Work will commence on March 30.
Update: March 14, 2017 – EPCOR will be working in the area from March 20 to April 3, 2017 in preparation for the work beginning April 3.
EDMONTON, AB – March 6, 2017 – Starting the week of April 3, 2017, there will be a major lane closure on 75 Street from north of Wagner Rd. to McIntyre Rd. The lane closures will take place during peak, off-peak, and night hours. The purpose of this lane closure is to allow for work to be completed on waterlines, install elevated guideway foundations, and road construction and will be in effect until mid-May 2017.
To accommodate this work, the public may be impacted in the following areas:
- One northbound lane and one southbound lane will be closed. Traffic will be spilt onto the existing northbound lanes.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- There will be impacts to transit. Please check takeets.com for updates.
- A 35m clearance will be maintained to the CN Rail crossing.
- Please observe all construction signage and the directions of personnel in the area.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
This work is a part of ongoing construction that will take place through 2020.
For more information, please visit contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.