75 Street and McIntyre Road – Lane Closures
EDMONTON, AB – August 2, 2017 – Motorists traveling southbound on 75 Street near McIntyre Road will be directed to shift lanes to a newly paved area. Access to Davies Road from Wagner Road is now restored. McIntyre Road west of 75 Street will be closed and motorists will have no access at this time. This work will be on-going until the end of the 2017 construction season.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- Southbound traffic on 75 Street will shift lanes to a new paved area.
- Closure of McIntyre Road west of 75 Street.
- Motorists can access McIntyre Road via 86 Street.
- Bus stops in this area will be relocated. Please check takeets.ca, and click on “Detours and Closures” for updates.
- To avoid any potential delays, motorists can use 99 Street or 50 Street as alternate routes.
There will be noise associated with the work. TransEd is committed to following all City of Edmonton bylaws and regulations, and has obtained an overnight roadwork permit so that work can take place during nighttime hours in order to minimize major daytime traffic disruptions. *City of Edmonton Bylaw C14600.
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Please refer to the attached maps for more details. For more information, visit our website http://transedlrt.ca or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.