73 Avenue Closure
EDMONTON, AB – September 25, 2017 – Starting on or around October 2, 2017, 73 Avenue east of 83 Street will be closed to accommodate drainage work as part of the Valley Line LRT construction. This section will be closed for approximately three weeks.
Pedestrian access will be maintained on at least one side of the road. Please watch for construction signs and walk around the work site.
To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
- 73 Avenue east of 83 Street will be closed.
- This closure will last approximately three weeks.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Bus stops in this area will be relocated. Please check takeets.ca, and click on “Detours and Closures” for updates.
- Residents in the area can use 89 Street as an alternate route.
- Motorists can use 76 Avenue to avoid any potential delays.
Vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic disruptions will vary by location. During this time please watch for, and observe, all traffic detours and direction of construction personnel.
Please refer to the attached maps for more details. For more information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 780-224-0964.